At Verve, you will be part of a truly multi-national and multi-cultural environment, surrounded by forward-thinking people who do meaningful work by helping brands improve the products that they offer us. We work with companies such as Samsung, Virgin Atlantic, Allianz, Boots, William Hill, Santander, E.ON and many more.
You will have the opportunity to join a friendly team, located into the heart of the city. Moreover, we love to organise monthly company drinks in different locations along with other social activities. In addition to the day to day support from our team, we have designed the Verve Academy concept – this is a structured programme consisting of frequent trainings, which helps employees at all levels and all departments learn new skills and improve existing ones.
We are a market leading, built for purpose team with our disciplines including research, co-creation, creative design, marketing, technology and international panels.
We combine these skills to create vibrant and engaged community panels, which deliver quality, timely and creative research for our clients.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing community website content updates and on-site activities
- Managing member queries and communication via helpdesk tools
- Administering incentives and prize draws associated with our research projects
- Assisting in all other operations tasks assigned to you
- Having fun and enjoying the journey
What does the job involve?
- Supporting the Community Management team in the operations management of our community websites
We are looking for people who:
- Are looking for an entry level operations or customer service role in an exciting company
- Are confident and capable of working directly with other internal teams
- Are well organised and able to juggle tasks and priorities in a time-pressured environment
- Have a good eye for detail
- Are quick learners and eager to take on responsibility
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in an online market research environment
- Fluent in English
What training is provided?
Most of the training is on-the-job and is structured to provide initial exposure to specific tasks, building up expertise to work independently in a support role whilst offering the opportunity to experience all aspects of the community management process over time. This would create development opportunities into a project management career at Verve.
Training courses and out-of-office activities will be determined as part of the individual’s development plan.
Working hours: 11:30 to 20:00
Email us your CV