At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. We offer a range of specialist propositions: Innovation, Customer Experience Management, Research & Data and Immersion. Through our specialist community panels, we help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love. Verve is headquartered in London UK, and as part of a strategic partnership with a Fortune 50 brand in North America, Verve has an office in Chicago supporting all the research work and a Community Panel of over 350,000 customers of this Fortune 50 brand.
In order to support the growing volume of business in Chicago, we are hiring a Project and Panel Manager with experience in market research, who loves change and pace. This individual will be someone looking for an organisation with entrepreneurial spirit and ambition. The role requires a team player with lots of initiative to manage the multiple elements that are involved in community panel work, particularly when it comes to delivering high quality within agreed timelines.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Project management of a large community panel and surveys, including respondent invitations, recruitment and administration of qualitative groups
- Management of community website, content updates and website activities, as well as managing member queries and requests
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specifications
- Contributing and implementing ideas to engage with an online audience and encourage participation and loyalty
- Monitoring and reporting community activity and behaviours using data to tell the story
- Working within our data and security guidelines
- Having fun and enjoying the journey!
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-4 years of market research experience, specifically in project/panel management
- Confidence and experience working directly with clients
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A structured approach, organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a time-pressured environment
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- An interest to take on responsibilities, get challenged and create new ways of doing things more efficiently
- Completed a University Degree or have equivalent work experience
In addition to the competitive salary package (starting from $40k), we offer performance-related bonuses, 401(k) – Verve matches up to 3% of your contribution, optional benefits that you can pay into tax free (FSA, HSA, transport, disability, babysitting) and a great subsidized medical and dental cover.
At Verve, we believe in working hard, but having time to enjoy life too. We therefore bring a more European attitude to time off and offer 20 days' vacation (over and above public holidays), increasing to 25 days after 2 years of continuous service.
If this sounds like the right kind of role for you, get in touch with your resume and a short covering letter outlining your interest in this position.