At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. We offer a range of specialist propositions: Innovation, Customer Experience Management, Research & Data and Immersion. Through our specialist community panels, we help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love.
In order to support the growing volume of business, we are hiring a Senior Project Manager
with experience in market research, who loves change and pace. This individual will be someone looking for an organisation with entrepreneurial spirit and ambition. The role requires a team player with lots of initiative to manage the multiple elements that are involved in community panel work as well as team management, particularly when it comes to delivering high quality within agreed timelines.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Project management of multiple online community panels and surveys independently
- Managing and mentoring members of the team
- Taking the lead on monitoring and improving all aspects of community participation, respondent engagement and performance contributors
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders, leading internal and external communication with our scripting, data and research teams, as well as direct client contact
- Contributing and implementing ideas to engage with an online audience and encourage participation and loyalty
- Managing third party panels, translation agencies or other partners required for the success of our projects
- Working within our data and security guidelines
- Having fun and enjoying the journey!
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of market research experience, specifically in project/panel management or equivalent experience in operations
- Experience in line managing more junior team members
- Confidence and experience working directly with clients and collaborating with multiple teams/people
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to apply critical thinking and add value to our clients, projects or processes
- A structured approach, organisational skills and an ability to prioritise in a time-pressured environment
- Strong technical skills, particularly with Excel (data manipulation - i.e. sorting, filtering, vlookups, pivot tables)
- An interest to take on responsibilities, get challenged and create new ways of doing things more efficiently
- Completed a University Degree or equivalent work experience
In addition to our diverse, innovative and friendly work environment, there is also a competitive remuneration package (£30,000-35,000), our training & development programme Verve Academy which includes over 50 training topics and frequent social activities (company drinks, baking club, TED talks, movie night, cooking classes, skating, bowling etc).
If you would like to apply and find out more, please send us your CV and a short outline on why you would be a great person for this particular role.
We currently only accept candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Email us your CV