At Verve, we believe it’s important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. Our agile insight and community panel approaches enable us to give customers the ability to shape the future of brands and the products we all use and love.
We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial and proactive agency, delivering research for a world where decision-making needs to be quicker and more agile. We work with amazing brands such as Boots, Samsung, John Lewis, Virgin Atlantic and many others, helping them understand their customers through a range of innovative approaches.
As a result of several promotions this year, there is an opportunity for a new Associate Director (Quantitative or mixed-method) to get involved in a range of retail accounts. We believe that if you love what you do, it will not feel like work. This is why we hope you are someone with a passion for health, beauty, retail and fashion to strengthen our current team and bring new insights and flair to some of our most exciting and fastest-growing accounts. This role is perfect for an experienced Research Manager to take the next step up, or for an Associate Director who wants to make a meaningful difference in an organisation, supporting the Account Director and working closely with both clients and the junior members of the account team.
You will have...
- 5-8 years of full service market research experience, from proposal to delivering impactful presentations
- A passion for understanding shopper behaviour and brand development
- Experience managing client relationships, understanding their organisation, and identifying commercial opportunities
- An ability to effectively manage workloads and teams, including delegating, managing and mentoring more junior colleagues
- A demonstrated ability to support business decisions and contribute to strategic initiatives in our business
- Good knowledge of a variety of traditional and innovative research methods, including integrating quantitative and qualitative work
What we offer:
In addition to the competitive salary (£40-50k depending on level and experience), we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance.
We have a culture of empowerment, trust and flexible working hours.
You will be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
We support our team’s development through various L&D initiatives, such as Verve Academy courses (recently nominated for the MRS Best Training Award) – we have over 50 internal and external training sessions teaching a range of skills.
If this sounds like a good fit with your aspirations, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role.