Verve are the European leaders in agile insight and community panel approaches – from which we generate great insight delivered with a passion and flair. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial and proactive agency, delivering research for a world where decision making needs to be quicker and more agile, while at the same time retaining its rigour and quality. We work with diverse organisations such as Boots, Samsung, Barclays, John Lewis and Virgin Atlantic, helping them to understand their customers through a range of innovative approaches.
We are hiring a Quantitative or Quant/Qual researcher (experienced Research Executive or Senior Research Executive) who is experienced with online quantitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Virgin Active, Virgin Atlantic, E.ON, John Lewis and many others.
You will have...
- 2-4 years of full-service market research experience, with at least 1 year of recent Quantitative or mixed-method research experience
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, tactical ad-hoc work and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, from key propositions to social activities.
We organise a variety of social activities, such as baking contests, charity activities, ping-pong, axe throwing, cooking classes, bowling, cinema trips, escape room, football etc. That's in addition to our monthly company drinks and regular Friday drinks in the office.
In addition to the competitive salary (£25-32k depending on level and experience), we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance. These are paid out twice a year.
As a Senior Research Executive in Verve, you would be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
We support our team’s development through various L&D initiatives, such as Verve Academy courses – we have over 50 internal and external training sessions teaching a range of skills, from Presentation Competencies to Sampling and Weighting, Coaching Skills, Film Editing and many others. Our training programme was a finalist in the 2018 MRS awards.
If this sounds like a good fit with your aspirations, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role.
Email us your CV