Manchester, Hybrid working
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online research has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 2 years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud.
It’s an exciting time to be joining Verve as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural and trends, behavioural science, social intelligence and ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance).
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team, working closely with our Communications Director to deliver Verve’s overall marketing plan and help to develop and launch new products and propositions to the market.
We want to raise our profile, increasing awareness and engagement of the Verve Masterbrand and sub brands, plus our broadened range of skills and expertise. Our Digital Marketing Executive will work across all our digital channels, contributing to PR, content marketing, website development, blogs, social posts, email marketing, webinars, branding and visual identity.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career within digital marketing whilst also working closely with the core business functions of research and Insight.
- Direct involvement developing Verve’s marketing strategies which will include working on marketing content, campaigns, social media and press releases.
- Experience working closely with our external digital marketing agency and creative agency to develop and run campaigns that help deliver our broader strategy.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice within marketing and research.
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way.
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 1-3 years Digital Marketing experience.
- An interest or commercial experience in digital market research.
- Enthusiasm for planning and executing end to end marketing strategies.
- Competent writing skills, confident to create copy, content and campaigns.
- An understanding of developing branding and visual identity.
- Some experience of B2B marketing, particularly using LinkedIn.
- Experience of working in PR is desirable.
- Ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the confidence to work independently and proactively.