Location: Australia, Remote or Hybrid working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve is a dynamic customer insights and strategy agency that specialises in culture, communities and smart digital research. Our approach to smart research delivers commercially impactful insight to organisations across the world. We have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud. This was recognised by the industry when we were shortlisted for the UK Aura agency of the Year 2022.
This year has been one of the most exciting periods for Verve as we have stretched our research proposition to focus on more innovative and unique research methods which has launched our business into new areas, unveiling amazing new products and services. This has included developing our new semiotics, culture and trends offer, growing our ‘Big Qual’ offering and expanding our Advanced Analytics team.
To support our growth, we are looking for Associate Director and Research Directors to join the team. We are open customer insights professionals that have particularly expertise in Qualitative or Quantitative methodologies, and those who are skilled in both disciplines, who can own all areas of client management from proposals through to delivery and in developing & maintaining key client relationships.
This is highly influential role, and we are searching for team members who want to be able to make a significant impact on how our clients shapes their brand, product, or service. We want you to be enthusiastic, ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset which our clients can lean on to be their market experts.
You will the opportunity to lead on major global accounts from inception right through to delivery. Our clients include large, blue-chip accounts like Samsung, John Lewis and Boots, alongside disruptive brands like Uber and Zopa – there really is something for everyone.
You will have…
- 6+ years of full-service market research experience, ideally gained within an agency environment.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships.
- The experience to take client briefs and create compelling, commercial research proposals.
- The ability to shape and refine strong insight presentations and deliver them with impact to clients.
- Strong team ethic and desired to help young researchers reach their potential.
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once.
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your customer insights and strategy career on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
- The ability to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry .
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you continue to develop within your career.
- A flexible working model with access to a vibrant office hub should you want to be amongst your team members and be part of a supportive and thriving environment.