Location: Must be based or willing to relocate to Sydney, Hybrid working available
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve is a dynamic research agency that specialises in culture, communities and smart digital research. Our approach to smart research delivers commercially impactful insight to organisations across the world.
Over the last couple of years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our innovative approach to research and fantastic team. This has been rewarded with being shortlisted for the UK’s MRS Agency of the Year 2021.
It’s also an exciting time to be joining Verve as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist research methods involving semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance).
As part of our continued growth Verve have launched in Australia and opened our first office in Sydney. We offer a flexible working model with access to a vibrant office hub should you want to be amongst your team members and be part of a supportive and thriving environment.
We are looking for Junior Consultants who have experienced in Qualitative and/or Quantitative research methods and is interested in a role with a lot of variety and be part of a fantastic close-knit team.
We value the importance of career progression and learning & development as we see you as the next ‘Future’ Directors of Verve and we want to give you all the tools and techniques to achieve your career goals. You will have the opportunity to learn and receive hands on mentoring from the industry’s leading senior research teams as well as access to in-house learning platform Verve Academy.
As part of your development and day-to-day responsibilities you will be working with some of Australia’s leading brands with a view of manging those key accounts as you progress onwards and upwards. You’ll also gain expose to leading global accounts.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career working on large local and global accounts
- Working in an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 2-3 years of full-service market research experience gained within an agency environment.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to be involved in building client relationships
- The ambition and desire to want to make a difference. Working with global clients at ground level in order to redefine their category and have an influence on the decisions they make at the top.
- Good project management skills: overseeing project milestones and proactively communicating updates to team and client
- Competent report-writing skills, starting to create stories independently
- Experience across a range of industry sectors.
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- Working with online methods and tools advantageous, although quick learners with more traditional experience are encouraged to apply