Location: Must be based in Chicago (Home working)
Salary: Industry Leading
Generous Healthcare and Vacation allowance
Verve are hiring!
Verve is a dynamic research agency that specialises in culture, communities and smart digital research.
Our approach to smart research delivers commercially impactful insight to organisations across the world.
It is an exciting time as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance), as well as opening new offices in Sydney and Johannesburg to compliment the amazing teams we currently have in Manchester, London, Chicago and our operation team in Iasi, Romania.
We are looking for a Research Analyst who is experienced in Qualitative and/or Quantitative research methods and is interested in a role with a lot of variety and a fantastic close-knit team.
Ideally we would want you to be qual focused or at least show an interest in it.
You will the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Walgreens Boots Alliance, Samsung, O’Reilly, Gartner and many more....
You will have…
- 1-2 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to be involved in building client relationships
- Good project management skills: overseeing project milestones and proactively communicating updates to team and client
- Competent report-writing skills, starting to create stories independently
- Experience across a range of industry sectors
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- Working with online methods and tools advantageous, although quick learners with more traditional experience are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programs, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model; a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
- Generous healthcare plan and 4-week vacation.