Location: Must be based in Chicago (Home working)
Salary: Industry Leading
Generous Healthcare and Vacation allowance
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online research has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 2 years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud.
It is an exciting time as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance), as well as opening new offices in Sydney and Johannesburg to compliment the amazing teams we currently have in Manchester, London, Chicago and our operation team in Iasi, Romania.
To support our growth, we are looking for wResearch Manager who is a specialist in digital qualitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team.
You must be confident in owning all areas of client management from proposals through to delivery and in developing & maintaining key client relationships.
You will the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Walgreens Boots Alliance, Samsung, O’Reilly, Gartner and many others
You will have…
- 4-5 years of full-service market research experience gained within an agency environment.
- Specialises in qualitative research in both online and offline methods.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships.
- The experience to take client briefs and create compelling, commercial research proposals.
- The ability to shape and refine strong insight presentations and deliver them with impact to clients.
- Strong team ethic and desired to help young researchers reach their potential.
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once.
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company.
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
- The ability to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you continue to develop within your career
- A flexible working model; a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
- Generous healthcare plan and 4-weeks’ vacation.