Location: Chicago, Flexible/Remote working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Generous Healthcare and Vacation allowance
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online research has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 2 years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud.
It is an exciting time as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance), as well as opening new offices in Sydney and Johannesburg to compliment the amazing teams we currently have in Manchester, London, Chicago and our operation team in Iasi, Romania.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Research Manager to join the team with expertise in quantitative research. You may already be a Research Manager or looking to make that next step from Senior Research Executive.
You will the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Walgreens Boots Alliance, Samsung, O’Reilly, Gartner and many others.
You will have…
- 4-5 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Good commercial acumen, able to prepare strategic and business-led recommendations
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- Working with online methods and tools advantageous, although quick learners with more traditional experience are encouraged to apply
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member of each account team you work on
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programs, Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model; a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
- Generous healthcare plan and 4-weeks’ vacation