Location: London or Manchester, flexible working
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve is growing and we’re on the lookout for an ambitious Tech-focused researcher to support this next phase of growth on one of our flagship accounts.
Over the course of the last two years, our model of always-on, agile insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver fantastic insights to clients, from the simplest questions to those that define our clients’ brands and strategies, all executed using a combination of our great technology-based research approaches and a fantastic team of researchers.
We were nominated for both the AURA and MRS Awards last year – a great sign of the work we do and how much our clients value our support.
The ideal candidate for this role would be confident in ad-hoc quantitative research methods however mixed methods experience is also welcome, working on studies from proposals through to delivery and developing & maintaining key client relationships.
There will be opportunities to take a lead on the delivery of strategic & impactful insights across a variety of research pieces focusing on innovation, U&A’s, product & concept development and customer experience.
We would specifically like someone with either experience of or interest in working with some of the biggest global tech brands in the UK, Europe and beyond!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry and therefore, enable you to work alongside and learn from/with the best in the industry
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- Direct involvement on projects with colleagues across Verve; excellent on the job training as well as enjoying the feeling of being a central member the account team you work on
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training program; Verve Academy, to ensure you have full understanding of Verve’s best practice research approaches
- A flexible working model, with vibrant physical hubs at the center of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
- Benefits scheme giving access to discounted shopping & gym membership, online classes, wellbeing support and more!
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 5+years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- The ability to manage clients across a range of research projects, from tactical ad-hoc projects to large, strategic pieces
- Strong team ethic and desire to help young researchers reach their potential
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to enhance stories created by the project team
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company