Location: London or Manchester, Hybrid working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online research has demonstrated how a digital approach can de-liver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 2 years, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team, of whom we are immensely proud.
This has increasingly been the case with our portfolio of retail clients, including John Lewis, Waitrose, Walgreens Boots Alliance, H&M and Pets at Home.
It’s an exciting time to be joining Verve as we expand our business into new areas and launch new products and services. Some of these include specialist services such as semiotics, cultural insight, behavioural economics, ESG (Ethics, Sustainability & Governance).
To support our growth, we are looking for a Research Director, who has experience within the retail sector. We are open to Qualitative or Quantitative specialists, and those who are skilled in both disciplines, who can own all areas of client management from proposals through to delivery and in developing & maintaining key client relationships.
You will also be interested in developing new research solutions with a sharp awareness of the challenges faced within the retail sector.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
- The ability to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you continue to develop within your career.
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way.
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 6+ years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships.
- The experience to take client briefs and create compelling, commercial research proposals.
- The ability to shape and refine strong insight presentations and deliver them with impact to clients.
- Strong team ethic and desired to help young researchers reach their potential.
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once.
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company.