Location: Iasi, Romania (Remote working)
Salary: Industry Leading
Working hours: 11:30 – 20:00
VERVE - the specialist in Community Panels for research
At Verve, you will be part of a truly multi-national and multi-cultural environment, surrounded by forward-thinking people who do meaningful work by helping brands improve the products that they offer us. We work with companies such as Samsung, Virgin Group, Allianz, Santander, Gartner, William Hill, Eon and many more.
You will have the opportunity to join a friendly team, located into the heart of the city. Moreover, we love to organise monthly company drinks in different locations along with other social activities. In addition to the day to day support from our team, we have designed the Verve Academy concept – this is a structured programme consisting of frequent trainings, which helps employees at all levels and all departments learn new skills and improve existing ones.
We are a market leading, built for purpose team with our disciplines including research, co-creation, creative design, marketing, technology and international panels.
We combine these skills to create vibrant and engaged community panels, which deliver quality, timely and creative research for our clients.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in scripting surveys and/or data processing/tabulation in market research. We primarily work in Askia, but experience of any package (Decipher, ConfirmIT, Dimensions, Qualtrics etc.) is acceptable as training will be provided
- Has strong logical, numerical and problem solving skills and good attention to detail
- Is well organised and able to juggle tasks and priorities
- Has strong English language skills both oral and written
- To take simple to complex questionnaires from researchers and script them using Askia scripting software in an accurate and timely manner
- Test surveys to ensure the highest level of quality, confirming that aspects such as validation, routing and hidden questions are implemented where necessary, even if these are not fully specified in the project brief
- Check data deliverables and tables to ensure that they are in line with client's expectation
- Communicating with the researchers to ensure that time-frames are agreed and progress is reported
- Management of own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- Attractive Salary Package
- Medical Cover
- Meal/Gift Vouchers
- Team building events
- Work from anywhere in RO policy