Location: Manchester and surrounding areas
Hybrid working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue, client base and specialism which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud. This has been rewarded with being shortlisted for the MRS Agency of the Year in 2021.
Along with our vast experience of remote insight collection and deep behavioural knowledge of our clients’ customers, we now go a step further to provide a more holistic research offering that gives you the opportunity to directly work across specialist and innovative approaches including semiotics, behavioural science, UX, culture & trends and social Intelligence.
To support our growth, we are looking for Researchers at all levels - from Research Executives through to Director. You’ll be part of an existing team of 10 in the Manchester hub, as well as forming close knit and cross collaborative relationships with the teams in London, Chicago, Johannesburg, Sydney and Iasi.
You will have the opportunity to work on and manage major global accounts including Samsung, Walgreens Boots Alliance, DeBeers jewellers, H&M, Bacardi, Innocent, Shell and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- The chance to champion initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business
- Individual bonuses for outstanding performance in addition to the competitive salary
- A flexible working model and a range of social activities with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- Full-service market research experience gained within an agency environment.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships
- The opportunity to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
- A desire to develop your career in a successful business by being part of a supportive and close-knit environment and having access to our own company learning and development portal – Verve Academy.