Location: London, Hybrid working available.
Salary: Industry Leading
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, smart, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can deliver great, commercial insight across the world.
Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-led research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud. This has been rewarded with being shortlisted for the MRS Agency of the Year 2021.
This has increasingly been the case with our portfolio of retail clients, including John Lewis, Waitrose, Walgreens Boots Alliance, H&M and Pets at Home.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Associate Director or Research Director, who has experience within the retail sector. We are open to Qualitative and Quantitative specialists, and those who are skilled in both disciplines, who are able to own all areas of client management from proposals through to delivery and in developing & maintaining key client relationships.
You will also be interested in developing new research solutions with a sharp awareness of the challenges faced within the retail sector.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in smart, digital research on large global accounts within an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be
- The ability to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business
- Competitive salary and bonus package aimed to attract the best in the industry
- The opportunity to participate in an internal training programme, Verve Academy, to ensure you continue to develop within your career
- A flexible working model, with a vibrant physical hub at the centre of it: a place not to just build your career, but make great friends and have great experiences along the way
You will have…
Email us your CV
- 6+ years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial and a passion to build client relationships
- The experience to take client briefs and create compelling, commercial research proposals
- The ability to shape and refine strong insight presentations and deliver them with impact to clients
- Strong team ethic and desired to help young researchers reach their potential
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company