Working hours: 11:30 - 20:00.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for someone who:
- Has data processing or tabulation experience in a market research environment. We primarily work in Askia but experience of any package (e.g. Excel SPSS, SAS, mTab, Quantum, Nebu, Merlin etc.) is acceptable as training will be given
- Has strong logical, numerical and problem-solving skills and a good attention to details
- Is well organized and able to juggle tasks and priorities in a time-pressured environment
- Wants to progress in the growing world of research communities
- Is a good team player who is willing and happy to undertake a variety of tasks in a project’s life-cycle?
- Has strong English language skills both oral and written
- Experience of working with Access or SQL databases including query writing will be a plus
What does the job involve?
- Set-up of data tables for reporting findings from surveys
- Checking tables to ensure high quality
- QA data deliverables that are sent to the client
- Database management of our customer communities, including database cleaning and reporting
- Assist in the setting up, reporting and management of surveys
We will only consider candidates with a full English CV.
VERVE - the specialist in Community Panels for research
At Verve, you will be part of a truly multi-national and multi-cultural environment, surrounded by forward-thinking people who do meaningful work by helping brands improve the products that they offer us. We work with companies such as Samsung, Virgin Group, Allianz, Santander, Gartner, William Hill, Eon and many more.
You will have the opportunity to join a friendly team, located into the heart of the city. Moreover, we love to organise monthly company drinks in different locations along with other social activities. In addition to the day to day support from our team, we have designed the Verve Academy concept – this is a structured programme consisting of frequent trainings, which helps employees at all levels and all departments learn new skills and improve existing ones.
We are a market leading, built for purpose team with our disciplines including research, co-creation, creative design, marketing, technology and international panels.
We combine these skills to create vibrant and engaged community panels, which deliver quality, timely and creative research for our clients.
Email us your CV