Verve are hiring!
Verve's model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Over the last 8 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
Covid-19 has of course disrupted the way we all work, but at the same time allowed us to imagine far better ways of working which deliver great research for our clients and great lifestyle flexibility for our team members.
Due to growth we are hiring a Research Manager and Qualitative Associate Director who is an expert in digital qualitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team.
We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Coopervision, innocent, E.on, John Lewis and many others. In this role, you will be working very closely with the executive leadership of our business. The focus is mainly on digital qualitative research, but when permitted some travel in the UK and more rarely internationally.
You will have…
- 4-5+ years of full-service market research experience, with recent experience in qual research.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Experience in both digital and F2F methods (focus groups, depths, stakeholder immersion workshops, co-creation etc.)
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story with minimal support
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG
- A desire to grow and get involved in the wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company and an interest in applying your knowledge in the online environment and trying innovative methods.
What we offer:
In addition to the competitive salary, we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance and an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
The opportunity to develop your career in an area of research which is going to grow, not only during, but after lockdown. The research industry is about to experience a period of major restructuring and we’re confident that a combination of our business model and great people will ensure we’re able to offer some of the best career opportunities in the market over the next five years.
Remote working is in place and will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
Email us your CV