Salary £DOE + Bonus
Verve are hiring!
Verve's model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
Covid-19 has disrupted the way we all work, but, at the same time, allowed us to im-agine far better ways of working, which deliver great research for our clients and great lifestyle flexibility for our team members.
We are looking for a Mixed Methods Senior Research Executive/Research Manager who is experienced with both qualitative and quantitative research methods and who is interested in a role with a lot of variety and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with exciting brands across the world including Samsung, Innocent, John Lewis, Bacardi, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Gartner and many others.
At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. Our online Community Panels and specialist smart, agile approaches encompassing Innovation, Customer Experience, Brand & Comms and Customer Closeness helps us get our clients closer to their customers, informing better decision making.
You will have…
- 2-3 years of full-service market research experience, gained within an agency environment
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepre-neurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- A desire to develop your career in a successful business at a time of significant change and uncertainty for the research industry in general
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Experience across a range of industry sectors
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, responsive to ever-changing client needs, iterative working and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
What we offer:
Email us your CV
- You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, including supporting propositions and developing key accounts within the business.
- In addition to the competitive salary, we offer individual bonuses for outstand-ing performance and an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
- The opportunity to develop your career in an area of research which is going to grow, not only during, but after lockdown. The research industry is about to expe-rience a period of major restructuring and we’re confident that a combination of our business model and great people will ensure we’re able to offer some of the best career opportunities in the market over the next five years.
- Remote working is in place across the business.