Full time role
Verve’s model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic in-house Talent Manager with previous experience in market research, to take ownership of our in-house recruitment function. Although previous HR experience is not necessary, this role will include an element of supporting our People function. We take pride in handling our recruitment and headhunting exclusively in-house, across different departments, geographies and levels of seniority.
This is a stand-alone role, and you will be working closely with managers and the leadership across the business, as well as other support functions in the business (IT, Finance, Office Management, Design).
Because of the nature of our agile, fast-paced business, we are looking for someone who’s enthusiastic who thrives on change, enjoys coming up with new ideas, can challenge the status quo and also adapt to the fluid demands and priorities of the business. We are a culture-driven business and it’s important to find people for our team who will thrive in this collaborative, fast-paced and forward-thinking environment. This role would suit a market research recruiter who has been working agency side or as an internal recruiter in market research and would enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Scoping out the requirements for new vacancies together with managers or the executive leadership
- Managing job adverts and recruitment budget
- Handling all internal and external communication as part of the recruitment cycle
- Building a significant network of research and operations professionals in the market research industry
- Headhunting professionals at different levels, regions and specialisms (from graduate level up to MD level)
- Taking on key projects related to recruitment and People Operations within the business (KPIs, reports, analyses, administration of documents, inductions, onboarding new joiners etc)
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working in market research and familiarity with the different functions in a research agency (particularly research and project management) so that you can effectively screen CVs and profiles and competently discuss about the roles with candidates
- Experience with the full recruitment cycle from spec’ing out a role, advertising and screening, through to offers, negotiations and onboarding new team members
- Strong head-hunting skills and an ability to build meaningful relationships with potential candidates
- Previous experience drafting contracts, employment offers, onboarding and training new colleagues
- Ability to handle a large volume of conversations internally and externally, building enthusiasm and momentum
Email us your CV
If you would like to apply and find out more, please send us your CV and a short outline on why you would be a great person for this particular role to email@example.com.