Chicago time zone working hours
Salary - Associate Director level $90-100,000
Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Since lockdown, Verve has continued to grow its revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud.
We are looking for an Associate Director to join our North America team who is experienced with both quantitative and qualitative research methods and who is interested in a role with a lot of variety and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with exciting brands across the world including Walgreens Boots Alliance, Samsung, O’Reilly, Gartner and many others.
While Chicago would be the preferred location for us, we are now working remotely and are open to excellent researchers who are based in the following locations:
- Detroit, Michigan
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Milwaukee/Madison, Wisconsin
As Associate Director you will be responsible for leading the full research process from proposals, to writing questionnaires/discussion guides and writing research reports. In this role, full service/custom research experience is essential across a wide range of industry sectors.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious researcher who wants to be visible within an entrepreneurial organization, fulfilling a strategic role with lots of opportunity to advance. Our relationships with our clients are genuine partnerships - they invariably see us as their trusted advisor, part of their team working side by side on solving business challenges.
- Taking client briefs to understand the challenges they want to address
- Writing research proposals, recommending the approach and research methods to be used (concept testing, comms testing, new product development, customer experience and more!)
- Survey design
- Conducting online quantitative and qualitative research
- Analyzing data
- Creating visual presentations to report findings and making actionable recommendations to help address the challenges the client is facing
- Presenting results back to client
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a market research agency, specializing in online market research
- Inquisitive and confident in designing research and generating actionable insights
- An inclination and/or experience in mentoring and line managing more junior members of the team
- Ability to write strategic research proposals, design research, analysis and deliver actionable insights to executives
- Online/Community Panel qualitative research experience is desired
This role will suit someone dynamic, who is entrepreneurial and has a strategic approach to work.
Email us your CV
If this sounds like the right kind of role for you, get in touch with your resume and a short covering letter outlining your interest in this position.