Verve are hiring!
Verve’s model of always-on, agile, online insight has demonstrated how a digital approach can continue to deliver great, commercial insight in these challenging times and far beyond. Over the last 12 months, we have continued to grow our revenue and client base, which is testament to our great technology-based research approaches and fantastic team of researchers, of whom we are immensely proud
Covid-19 has of course disrupted the way we all work, but at the same time allowed us to imagine far better ways of working which deliver great research for our clients and great lifestyle flexibility for our team members.
Due to growth we are looking for an Associate Director or Director with a strong grocery sector experience who is an expert in both qualitative and quantitative methods, with a qualitative bias ideally. This role offers a lot of variety, ad-hoc work, a fantastic close-knit team and a chance to help shape and grow a new client account.
We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Coopervision, Innocent, E.on, John Lewis and many others. In this role, you will be working very closely with the executive leadership of our business.
You will have…
- 5-9 years of full-service market research experience
- Expertise in grocery and retail sectors.
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Experience in both digital and F2F Qualitative methods (focus groups, depths, stakeholder immersion workshops, co-creation etc.)
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story with minimal support
- A desire to grow and get involved in the wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company and an interest in applying your knowledge in the online environment and trying innovative methods.
What we offer:
In addition to the competitive salary, we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance and an entrepreneurial, can-do team environment where everyone is empowered to be all that they can be.
The opportunity to develop your career in an area of research which is going to grow, not only during, but after lockdown. The research industry is about to experience a period of major restructuring and we’re confident that a combination of our business model and great people will ensure we’re able to offer some of the best career opportunities in the market over the next five years.
Remote working is in place across the business and we are happy to flex to fit your personal circumstances.
Email us your CV
If this sounds like a good fit with your career goals, get in touch with your CV and a short cover email outlining the key skills that fit with this role to Sarah Penny at email@example.com