Salary £DOE + Bonus
We are looking for a Quantitative Senior Research Executive or Mixed Quant/Qual Senior Research Executive who is an expert in online quantitative methods in the main but with some qualitative experience ideally to join our London research team.
This roles includes a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Virgin Active, Virgin Atlantic, John Lewis and many others.
You will have…
- 2-4 years of full-service market research experience gained within a research agency
- The ability to manage small ad-hoc projects independently, from brief to presentation
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG, CPG
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, tactical ad-hoc work and juggling multiple projects at once
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, from key propositions to social activities (blogging, baking contests, charity activities, socials such as rock climbing, company drinks, cooking classes, ping-pong and football championships etc). In addition to the competitive salary we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance.
We have a culture of empowerment, trust and flexibility. Our core working hours are 9:30am-6pm.
As a Senior Research Executive at Verve, you would be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
If this sounds like a good fit with your career goals, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role to Sarah Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us your CV