At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. We offer a range of specialist propositions: Innovation, Customer Experience Management, Research & Data and Immersion. Through our specialist community panels, we help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love.
We are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join our Chicago team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the full research process from proposals, to writing questionnaires and writing research reports. In this role, full service/custom research experience is essential (particularly quantitative research), within at least one of the following sectors: retail, CPG, beauty, personal care, shopper, OTC or financial services.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious researcher who wants to be visible within an entrepreneurial organization, fulfilling a strategic role with lots of opportunity to advance. Our relationships with our clients are genuine partnerships - they invariably see us as their trusted advisor, part of their team working side by side on solving business challenges.
- Taking client briefs to understand the challenges they want to address
- Writing research proposals, recommending the approach and research methods to be used (concept testing, comms testing, new product development, customer experience)
- Survey design
- Conducting online quantitative research
- Analyzing data
- Creating visual presentations to report findings and making actionable recommendations to help address the challenges the client is facing
- Presenting results back to client
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a market research agency, specializing in online market research
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research and a strong interest in both
- Inquisitive and confident in designing research and generating actionable insights
- An inclination and/or experience in mentoring and line managing more junior members of the team
- Ability to write strategic research proposals, design research, analyze data and deliver actionable insights to executives
- Ideally, experience working client-side or from clients’ offices
- Some qualitative research experience is a bonus
This role will suit someone dynamic, who is entrepreneurial and has a strategic approach to work.
If this sounds like the right kind of role for you, get in touch with your resume and a short covering letter outlining your interest in this position.
Email us your CV