We are currently hiring for a number of positions, including a Quantitative or mixed Quantitative/Qualitative Associate Director to act in a primary role on a growing, international tech-focused client account, with a specific focus within the smartphone, TV and mobile devices category. This is the perfect opportunity for an established Research Manager to take a step-up in their career, or for current Associate Directors looking for a new challenge, supporting the Account Director and working closely with both clients and the junior members of the account team.
You will have…
- 4-8 years of full-service market research experience
- A passion for understanding consumer behaviour, U&A and brand development in the tech space
- An ability to deliver large-scale multi-market insight programmes, either ad hoc or tracking/ continuous work
- Experience in writing proposals and solving research problems
- Ability to act at pace and demonstrate flexibility with changing briefs and project parameters
- An ability to effectively manage workloads, including delegating, managing and mentoring members of the team
- Good knowledge of a variety of research methods, including integrating quantitative and qualitative work and advanced analytics
- Experience managing client relationships, understanding their organisation, and identifying commercial opportunities
What we offer:
In addition to the competitive salary (£40-50k depending on level and experience), we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance.
We have a culture of empowerment, trust and flexibility. We have core office hours (allowing you to come in earlier or later and adjust your hours according to your needs).
You will be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
We support our team’s development through various L&D initiatives, such as Verve Academy courses (recently nominated for the MRS Best Training Award) – we have over 50 internal and external training sessions teaching a range of skills.
If this sounds like a good fit with your aspirations, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role.
Email us your CV